No Products in the Cart
This adorable Tiger Make-Up tutorial is a great way to bring plenty of fun to any kid’s party.
This quick and easy children’s face painting tutorial is perfect for adding the finishing touches to any kid’s fancy dress. The fiery orange and yellow colours, with the black detail create a fierce look! Complete the costume with the Tiger all-in-one Fancy Dress Costume and they’re ready to party!
Complete the look with a Smiffys Tiger costume
Our easy to follow step by step videos will help you create the ultimate transformation.
Visit our makeup section for more information on our face paints.
Smiffys Make-Up FX are professional standard face and body paints that are simple to apply and easy to remove. Non-toxic, hypoallergenic and complying with EU & FDA toy and cosmetic regulations you can be sure of a product that is safe and easy to use.
1. Use sponge to add yellow to the forehead, cheeks and nose. Use sponge to add orange to outer areas of face. Use sponge to add white above the lip, chin and sides of chin.
2. Use flat brush to fill in white around eyes and flare out lines. Repeat with other eyelid and flare out lines. Fill in underneath eyes.
3. Draw black lines around mouth and add dots to top lip. Draw nose outline and add line down centre of top lip.
4. Paint triangle shape on top lip, fill and fill in nose. Add in curved lines to eyebrows. Paint curved lines underneath eyes, square edge at nose.
5. Using a big flat brush, add in white lines to jawline. Add stripes using a smaller flat brush, twist at the end.
6. Add black stripes to both cheeks and chin. Add thinner stripes to jawline, make smaller each time. Finally, add black to inner corner of eyelids .