A Circus Freak? This second skin style costume is sure to cause a few frights! Featuring a mix of both striped and harlequin print, evoking an old-time circus acrobat performer However, something's gone horrifically wrong! With freaky eyes and twisted limbs, it is the perfect choice to cause a few frights!
- 2nd Skin Jumpsuit
- This costume is made from lycra stretch polyester, covers you head, arms and legs.
- The print on this costumes consists of red, white and black check on the legs body and arms and black and white stripes in the centre of the body and arms.
- To make this costume really freaky there is printed rope and blood over the second skin.
- The hood on the costume can be zipped down to see you whole face or there is an opening at the mouth.
- The face of the costume has two bulging eyes and with exposed teeth and a open mouth.
- The feet of the costume is made from black grip material.
- Theme: Scary Circus Costumes
- Age Group: Adult
- Main Colour: Red